Mt. Morris is Business Friendly!
- Business Incentives, Enterprise Zone & TIF Districts
- Available lease opportunities and building sites
- Commercial grade IFIBER/Fiber Optic Network
- New $14 million waste water treatment facility with excess capacity to serve your business
- Mount Morris rail service linked to national rail networks.
- Central Ogle County location on Highway 64 with direct access to I39 and I88; 90 miles west of Chicago
- Near Highland , Sauk Valley, and Kishwaukee Community Colleges and Rockford University and Northern Illinois University
- Close proximity to Dixon Walgreen Airport, Chicago/Rockford International Airport. Easy access to Milwaukee General Mitchell International Airport, Chicago Midway and Chicago O’Hare Airports.
- 28 miles from Union Pacific’s Rochelle Global III Intermodal Terminal designed to serve as a critical interchange hub and loading/unloading terminal for rail intermodal shipments
- 23 miles from one of UPS’s seven domestic air hubs that can process 160,000 packages per hour. Packages tendered as late as 12:30am can be delivered by 10:30am that same morn-ing to 41% of the U.S. zip codes.
- A business friendly Village Board standing ready to help your business grow and succeed
Download our brochure to learn more!
To learn more about our economic development opportunities in Mt. Morris, please watch this video…